torsdag 22 oktober 2009

SEQUIN ME HIGH

The last few days I been watching Michael Jackson's Dangerous tour on dvd before I go off to bed and when I get up in the morning. Except for that his performance is great according to dance and and voice his fashion sense trickled down to me, or it really did a lot earlier when I first bought my sequin jacket.


Wearing it twice before sequins wore me out I thought that today was a good day to wear it.
Back to Michael, who had kind of a love affair with sequins and everything glitzy and glammy.

These are hos tour jackets from the Victory tour. Sparkling it must been.



Remember those pants that he always wore? A little bit too short so that one could see his sequined (surprise!) socks and how he moved his feets? Well, they are kind of featured in the Longchamp ad above.

Viktor & Rolf's FW 09.10 collection showed off some sequin socks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar