fredag 13 november 2009

WILD AT HEART

Director Spike Jonze and Opening Ceremony has created a limited collection inspired by his new film based on Maurice Sendak´s book Where the Wild Things Are. The connotations of wild are conjured up by the faux fur pieces and Pamela Love´s fantastic jewelry.


Since I been looking for a claw ring for long enough time I would more than appreciate to have this or anything by Love really in my treasure box. I say as Lykke Li: "I like it rough, I like it raw.."

4 kommentarer:

  1. News on daily-women, 2 new posts by O&M :
    An interview to a young girl who loves Chineese & Japan style, and a photo shoot by Olivia in Leopard dress :)

    come on and see us !
    have a nice day :) x.o.x.o

    Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovin the Claw...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooo this looks awesome!

    Lu

    http://fashionandchoc.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera